Bud Bernitt for Congress?

find your strange bedfellows here

Bud Bernitt for Congress?

Postby mysteryguest » Fri Feb 19, 2010 6:19 pm

HT tweet - Locals in national race: Bud Bernitt and John Lee Smith have filed to run for U.S. Congress in District 8.

mysteryguest
Cub Reporter
Cub Reporter

Have thanks: 84 times

Re: Bud Bernitt for Congress?

Postby Roving Karl » Fri Feb 19, 2010 7:30 pm

John lives in Evansville now, I think.

--rk
"The man who produces while others dispose of his product, is a slave."
--Ayn Rand
Roving Karl
INFO shaker & heartbreaker

Have thanks: 6 times

Postby BigDog » Sat Feb 20, 2010 6:27 am

From the HTO:

Bud Bernitt, co-owner of Bloomington-based Bernitt Realty, filed Friday as a Republican to run for the U.S. House of Representatives in District 8.

Bernitt said he made the decision to throw his hat into the ring because he feels the average person isn’t being represented right now in the U.S. Congress.

“I think our politicians, quite a few on both sides, are way out of touch with the American people,” the 48-year-old said.

Bernitt said the top three issues he would focus on if he were to win the seat are the economy, the war on terrorism and health care reform.

“I think we need to fix our current health care system,” Bernitt said. “I think the thing that’s on the table right now needs to be taken back to the drawing board.”
BigDog
Support Your Right to Arm Bears
BigDog
leonard springs nature
leonard springs nature

Have thanks: 14 times

Postby VietVet » Sat Feb 20, 2010 7:06 am

Bud lives in Bloomington now.

He says he owns some land in Owen County. He's going to educate those poor ignorant fools that live in that district. He's just spreading the love....
This disposition to admire, and almost to worship, the rich and powerful,
and to despise or at least neglect persons of poor and mean conditions,
is the great and most universal cause of the corruption of our moral sentiments.

-Adam Smith
VietVet
Entrenched

Have thanks: 53 times

Postby just a creepin » Sun Feb 21, 2010 5:12 pm

"Tree Cutter" Bud Bernitt has already posted here earlier. Wonder if will see Bud Bernitt's examples as he created below on this website and sprung onto billboards in the future? Patriotic huh? no not really but sick entertainment for the cabal. now that Bud has officially entered the race for congress. and in my view the lady gals will be a lookin for em.

just a creepin wrote:At least it would be sick Entertainment you bet if Bud "Tree Cutter" Bernitt run's for Congress. more Billboards maybe as to the likes of some of his posts Bud Bernitt posted here last year idolyzing his hero Adolf the gassman.

Tree Cutter wrote:Mon Sep 28, 2009 8:35 pm Image

http://www.mobtalk.net/bored/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=8762&start=15

Picture below-- Isn't that Bud Bernitt "Tree Cutter" --- President of Citizens for Truth who put up all of those slanderous Billboards against Baron Hill a few years ago--- in the middle of the picture with Scott Tibbs to the right both holding up signs attacking Congressman Hill???

Tree Cutter wrote:Fri Sep 01, 2006 8:35 pm Image

http://www.mobtalk.net/bored/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=101&start=0

Or Maybe a Billboard with Bud Bernitt running against Congressman Baron Hill with Obama next to him pictured as the "commies" and "terrorists" as Bud posted here (below) in March of 2009. Wouldnot that be patriotic for the rightolistic cabal?

... No! No! No! Absolutely not! my lady gals as all normal souls would be offended deeply.

Tree Cutter wrote:Tue Mar 31, 2009 9:03 pm

Ban the word Terrorist.

http://www.mobtalk.net/bored/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=8673&start=30[/quote]
VietVet quote on Scott Tibbs: "Tibbs did us all a great favor by demonstrating that the Republican party depends upon lies to make its points. Tibbs has devoted himself to spreading lies for years , and in this case, as in others before, he has been caught out."

"But here I can say it: Scott Tibbs is a liar, an obvious liar, a serial liar."

BigDog quote on Scott Tibbs: "Evil IS real. I've seen his face. His name is Tibbs."
just a creepin
park ridge
park ridge

Have thanks: 0 times

Postby Diddle » Wed Feb 24, 2010 11:48 am

I am sure the Monroe County Republican chair gave Bud permission to run since he is resigning soon and won't be bothered with him.
Diddle
peoples
peoples

Postby crinklecrust » Wed Apr 21, 2010 2:25 pm

crinklecrust wrote:
Scott Tibbs wrote:Crinklecrust is blasted drunk again and pounding a horse that has been dead for 5 years.

Move along folks. Nothing to see here.

Scott Tibbs Defamation lied quote: "Crinklecrust is blasted drunk again pounding a horse that has been dead for 5 years."

No I am not blasted drunk again. Not into doing that childish behavior.

Making False Accusations and printing them, isn't that Defamation, or is it Slander?

Scott Tibbs, Haven't you learned anything from the recent Scott Wells Defamation Trial where Wells won $390,000 against your Cabal friend Kevin Shiflet who was found guilty of Defamation for falsely accusing Councilman Wells of complicity in Felony Arson at Steve Smith's Pedigo Bay Development on Lake Monroe? And, Bud Bernitt and Amy Bernitt were called to testify in that Trial too. Bernitts' testimonies were pivotal in that very large Jury Award for Wells because Bernitts' authored postings on the Herald-Times Newspaper's Website were so vile of hateful lies directed at Wells disseminating and amplifying Kevin Shiflets' proven malice.

But you on the other hand must be resorting to projecting your drunken stupor onto others as you pound away at your keyboard in disgust asking, What Happened? Typical Tibbs. What else is news. We understand that as Scott Tibbs being the campaign manager for Bud Bernitt for Congress----- Bernitt ONLY got 3 VOTES in the Straw Poll after the Newburgh Debate. Would that be considered a failing disaster?

Speculators hypothesize that those ONLY 3 VOTES for the lackluster Bud Bernitt for Congress campaign came most likely from his campaign manager Scott Tibbs, Bud Bernitt himself, and his wife Amy Bernitt but sources still have to yet analyze the Straw Poll Vote Ballots for accuracy.

We understand your serious depression Scott Tibbs that perhaps is causing you to relentlessly imbibe---- dropping lots of boozolistic suds down your gullet due to the serious embarrassment your Bud Bernitt for Congress Vote Totals show. But please please please don't project your depravity onto others. That would not be Christian now, would it?

NEWBURGH — Fiery attacks on President Barack Obama and tough talk about health care reform, terrorism and illegal immigration dominated a debate of six 8th District Republican congressional candidates Friday night.

Afterward, a straw poll of the roughly 250 people who attended the two-hour debate in Castle High School 's cafeteria crowned Owen County resident and stay-at-home mom Kristi Risk the winner with 66 votes.

How other candidates placed in the straw poll:

John Lee Smith 39 votes

Larry Bucshon 29 votes

Steve Westell 17 votes

Dan Stockton 11 votes

Bud Bernitt 3 votes

http://www.courierpress.com/news/2010/apr/10/8th-district-gop-candidates-attack-obama-newburgh-/

Go ahead pound your keyboard Scott Tibbs, it helps vent your recent frustration, we understand but drop the suds.

It appears that the marriage of Campaign Manager Scott Tibbs and his Candidate for Congress Bud Bernitt must become much stronger to overcome Bud Bernitt's proven unchristian past from reading these posted links: http://www.topix.com/forum/city/evansville-in/TARGQ2BC3HM6FHULG
crinklecrust
skate
skate

Postby mysteryguest » Wed Apr 21, 2010 3:01 pm

I like that somebody linked the youtube videos to the comments.
http://www.youtube.com/user/realtruthism

mysteryguest
Cub Reporter
Cub Reporter

Have thanks: 84 times

Postby dd » Wed Apr 21, 2010 3:50 pm

Wow, so 'crazy, not at all educated guy' isn't just an internet persona...

I liked the comments too, mg. At least those self admitted, hayseed, Republican farmers in Owen County are smart enough to smell the insane.

lol
"A fundamental concern for others in our individual and community lives would go a long way in making the world the better place we so passionately dreamt of." Nelson Mandela
dd
Leprechaun Catcher

Have thanks: 579 times

Postby Curmudgeon » Wed Apr 21, 2010 5:19 pm

You know the thought of Bud being "average" is truly scary if he is what he represents here.
-----
Let us not seek the Republican answer or the Democratic answer, but the right answer. Let us not seek to fix the blame for the past. Let us accept our own responsibility for the future. -John F. Kennedy
Curmudgeon
I'm the mean moderator

Have thanks: 838 times

Postby ST » Wed Apr 21, 2010 9:07 pm

Making False Accusations and printing them, isn't that Defamation, or is it Slander?

Scott Tibbs, Haven't you learned anything from the recent Scott Wells Defamation Trial

It is impossible to "defame" a fictional character, you fool.

Your reputation can't be "defamed" because you do not have a reputation. No matter what I said about you, it is impossible to slander you, impossible to libel you and impossible to defame you because there is no real name attached to your posts. You're a username on the Internet, nothing more.

But please, do sue me for defamation. Please, I beg you to sue me. I will smash you in court and I won't even need a lawyer. Of course, in order to do that, you'll have to reveal your real name.

Moron.
Scott Tibbs
www.ConservaTibbs.com

Cursed be he that smiteth his neighbour secretly. And all the people shall say, Amen. - Deuteronomy 27:24
ST
I never stabbed anyone with a rusty nail.

Have thanks: 35 times

Postby just a creepin » Mon May 03, 2010 7:07 am

Just got back missed a whole lot. My lady gals told me about the youtube videos of bud bernitt on the youtube searchbox. just put bud bernitt in the searchbox and vola.

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&tbo=p&rlz=1W1ADFA_en&tbs=vid%3A1&q=bud+bernitt+&btnG=Search&aq=f&aqi=&aql=&oq=&gs_rfai=

OMG is my reaction. Scary is an understatement. Bud Bernitt For Congress link http://www.budforcongress.com/bud-bernitt-about/

Oh his Bernitts Congress page The first sentence reads-
"Bud Bernitt grew up in Owen and Greene counties where he learned Hoosier Christian values."

Never was much for acting holly but reading this and seeing the videos Bud Bernitt for Congress gotta say that don't remember Christians ever acting anyway like that. Best word for it- Hypocrite.

BTW where are the billboards this time round? What's the predicted vote totals? just read where Bernitt doesn't live in the district that won't settle well with most sodbusters.
VietVet quote on Scott Tibbs: "Tibbs did us all a great favor by demonstrating that the Republican party depends upon lies to make its points. Tibbs has devoted himself to spreading lies for years , and in this case, as in others before, he has been caught out."

BigDog quote on Scott Tibbs: "Evil IS real. I've seen his face. His name is Tibbs."
just a creepin
park ridge
park ridge

Postby just a creepin » Sun May 30, 2010 8:17 am

Lordy what happened me and the gals were talkin bout the aftermath of Bud's dud. Barely a percentage of votes registering somewhere out there a 3%?

Some of the gals last night were sayin that Bud Bernitt lost so bad in his budster bid for Congress cause he didn't have any yard signs up not even in his own yard. Oh Oh that's right he didnot live in the District so maybe that's why. Funny Kathy W. who lives in Owen said she didnot see any there either which was in District eight.

Some said Bud didnot have his picture up either http://www.courierpress.com/photos/2010/apr/21/58712/

One of our group of ladies said it was bud bernitt's negative campaigning that he did past and present and came back to haunt him. Scott Tibbs was bragging how important it was but then after the they lost oh so badly she said he removed his blog at consevaFibbs on how important negative campaigning was in elections.

Still others of our lady core said the budster dudster didnot answer many of the voter guide questions. Many are wonderin why? Bud Bernitt: Did not respond. address: 1819 W. Arlington Road, Bloomington, IN 47404. Length of residency in this district: Most of my life. ...

http://www.thevoterguide.org/v/indystar/race-detail.do?id=193077865&party=R

In my view it's a lookin that the conservative voters decided the fate on Bud Bernitt and Scott Tibbs. Picture taken before the election.

What the Voters decided and what they think of the Bud Bernitt for congress and Scott Tibbs Campaign. picture taken after the votes tallied a weepin creepin 3%? Me and the gals are in stitches.

just a creepin
park ridge
park ridge

Postby ST » Sun May 30, 2010 8:43 am

just a creepin wrote:he didn't have any yard signs up

Yes, he did. Billboards too.

just a creepin wrote:Scott Tibbs was bragging how important it was but then after the they lost oh so badly she said he removed his blog at consevaFibbs on how important negative campaigning was in elections.

It was never removed. It dropped into the archives as newer posts hit the front page. My Twitter post is still there too.

just a creepin wrote:What the Voters decided and what they think of the Bud Bernitt for congress and Scott Tibbs Campaign.

Scott Tibbs got 1230 votes and was the #3 vote getter (of 9) in state convention delegate district 3. Doesn't look like Scott Tibbs was rejected by the people who live closest to him.

If you honestly think the voters of the 8th district rejected me personally, you have a much higher view of me than is justified by reality. I wasn't on the ballot, and voters don't reject people they don't know. If you were to take a poll of most Republican primary voters in the 8th, 99% of them would have no idea who I am. I guarantee you that not a single 8th District voter made their choice based on what they think of Scott Tibbs.
Scott Tibbs
www.ConservaTibbs.com

Cursed be he that smiteth his neighbour secretly. And all the people shall say, Amen. - Deuteronomy 27:24
ST
I never stabbed anyone with a rusty nail.

Have thanks: 35 times

Postby just a creepin » Sat Jun 05, 2010 7:03 am

lordy lordy lordy one of the fine ladies in our group noticed that your 'negative campainging' was removed from your 2010 archives blog. check for yourself http://www.sstibbs.com/scott/2010_archives/

my oh my lie oh lie. but from your personal archive which you removed from the your 2010 archive check the link but say not- let's look at it your personal archive not in the 2010 archive

Posted by Scott Tibbs at 5:00 AM

Negative campaigning

It is the duty of all candidates to engage in negative campaigning, provided it is factual, truthful and relevant. The voters deserve to know why "the other guy" is not qualified. Negative and dirty are NOT the same thing.

The gal in our group noticed that was written the day after you slammed Kristi Risk from your own words in you blog the day after on May 4th but it was removed.

Your negative campaigning about Kristi was rotten accordin to the core Kathy W. from Owen.

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&source=hp&q=bud+bernitt+scott+tibbs&btnG=Google+Search&rlz=1R2ADFA_enUS368&aq=f&aqi=&aql=&oq=&gs_rfai=CYtqluzkKTND4OKX4Mdrq-ecKAAAAqgQFT9Bn0iM

Holli Stevens commented on your negative campaigning, lordy lordy lordy no wonder your election results turned into a sourpuss.

http://indianapublicmedia.org/election/eighth-district-republicans-debate-agree-issues/

More fallout linkage below of Bud Bernitt showing his "true colors" of being a hate mongering repeated liar.

It's good to see the Republicans gave him the boot all the way out of the stadium--- only 3% of the vote. Close to the dead bottom.

BUD BERNITT was the only FAILED Candidate for Congress that did NOT live in the District. Holli Stevens responded on Bud Bernitt's unsightly uncivil behavior and his overt desire to repeatedly lie. Here at the Debate he lied twice about his place of residence and then repeatedly lied about Kristi Risk. Kristi Risk almost won the whole thing. She was leading by about 50 votes with only 20% of the precincts to go if not for the smear fear screams of Bud Bernitt and right wing blogger Scott Tibbs at ConservaTibbs.

Hollie Scott Stevens responded: "It was not a question, it was an accusation from an individual who in the last wk has lied twice about his place of residence. Kristi only had two minutes to state her case, using up time to address something that had already been dealt with on her facebook would have been a waste. She handled herself with grace, class, and dignity unlike her accuser who ended up showing his true colors!
April 22 at 11:20am"

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Kristi-Risk/17512...

Many think Bud Bernitt was "hired" only to take out Kristi. Notice Bernitt and Scott Tibbs only went after Kristi--- and no other candidate had three press releases directed at them grossly distorting the truth like Bernitt and Tibbs did derogatorily attacking Kristi. See Bud Bernitt's campaign webpage organizer Scott Tibb's linkages to smear Kristi Risk:

http://www.sstibbs.com/scott/2010_archives/blog...

Politics should have no place for smear and fear agents like Bud Bernitt and Scott Tibbs operating in the Republican Party whose only agenda is to destroy noble people's character like Kristi's to get their "right" people elected--- especially if they are a real threat in getting elected.

Good to see almost all Republicans rejected the Bud Bernitt and Scott Tibbs trash. There is still much hope for the GOP here. Thank God. Kristi ran a positive spirited campaign and focused on the issues NOT trying to destroy a person's character in public.

my oh my lie oh lie. keep it a goin Scott Tibbs maybe it will work next election huh? the ladies understand now why you removed your arrogant blog about 'negative campaigning' cause it came back to bite you badly from your 3% vote totals.

just a creepin
park ridge
park ridge

Next

Return to Politics